I know what your thinking… Yellow Juice sounds like the most amazing thing ever!!
Oh, not what you were thinking?? Because IT SHOULD BE.
Nestled in a barnyard chic stool while I double fisted a fresh juice in one hand and a cashew milk cappuccino in the other – you could say I was kinda happy.
So what exactly is Yellow Juice?? Lemon, Pineapple, and Jicama. JICAMA!! Seriously… jicama has never before entered my realm of juicing potential… and now I can’t get it out of my mind. This was HANDS DOWN one of the most original, refreshing and tastiest juices I have EVER had.
When I discovered their head “juiceologist” is Brandi Kowakski from ABC Kitchen it all made sense.
And peep the food menu: The Vegetable Charcuterie & Cheese (all vegan), black and white quinoa salad, the chopped 10-vegetable salad and the self-proclaimed ‘Best Kale Salad’ all look beyond Amaze.
Unfortunately… we happened upon The Butcher’s Daughter on it’s very first day of existence and they were not serving food yet… I know, it’s such a hard life being a trend setter and what not. Looks like I’ll just have to go back :)
- – - – - – - – - – - – - – -
And I’m not the only one who anticipates great things from The Butcher’s Daughter… Let’s Take It To The Blogs:
- Daily Candy heralds their juice concoctions as the perfect hangover killers
- Eater says The Butcher’s Daughter sure cleans up good.
- Grub Street points out that The Butcher’s daughter’s owner, Heather Tierney already co-owns Apothéke and Pulqueria and that the menu was created by Joya Carlton (formerly of Buvette)… so we can expect great things from this new juice bar.
- Tasting Table simply says ‘healthy but delicious’… I need to know nothing else.
- and Gothamist claims it’s a new home for Vegans.
- – - – - – - – - – - – - -
What’s your best kept secret for out of the box, uber-awesome juice creations?!?